let the Summer begin

Scan results are in and no new growth or changes in the remaining mass. Such great news when you know your life depends on it. Now I begin again living through the next three months with my goal remaining for no changes with the tumor and no further growth with my next scan. This Has been quite the journey for the past 2 1/2 years. My life expectancy was projected for 3 - 6 months and yet I continue to live and make more memories with my family. Feeling so blessed with every day that passes.  I continue to work from home. So fortunate that my job allows this. My goals this year are to attend a vacation week at the cape withy family. Eat fried clams while at the cape. Watch all my grandchildren fly kites I purchased for them while at the cape and to ring in New years with my family at the Coventry house we rent out for New Years. Any time I can get with my family becomes memory time for all of us. The grandchildren have grown so fast. It's been over a year now since the last two grandbabies were born. The babies bring us lots of laughs at Sunday dinners. Such blessings. I can't believe we have been living in the new house for over a year now. I do believe downsizing added a little more time to my life by making it easier. I am enjoying the peaceful surroundings the new house has to offer as well. Forward I go while it is still possible making as many memories as I can with my family I love so much.

Laurie,

Congratulations on your scan results.  We really do depend on those as our barometer of "things to come".  I have no doubt that your good results are at least in part due to your wonderful attitude about life.  At one point I was obsessed that there was no hope for me and it was all over, now five years later I'm so grateful for every day I get to spend with my family and friends.  Keep on enjoying your life to the fullest and my prayers for you are that you do so for a long time to come.  Thanks for the wonderful update.

Lou