Ry is in the hospital.

Mr Ry

Her doctor told her that sometimes the patient is smarter than the doctor. Rochelle told him that she had endocarditis. He did not believe her until the blood work came back today. Endocarditis is an infection of the heart valve. Anyway, she will be in the hospital for awhile and then come home with a pic line with antibiotics. I’ll let you know how it goes.

John

Guest Karen C

OH MY GOSH - I'm not surprised that she knew what was wrong, but surprised that she's so sick. What a smart girl! Tell her the Chapmans are praying and sending well wishes her way.

Karen C.

John,

Please give Rochelle my best and let her know I'm not going to send pizza to the house while she's not there to receive it - I'm sure OKDebi won't be sending her live chickens, either...

How long is her stay at "Club Med" planned for?

Becky

Mr. Ry,

Thanks for updating us on Ry. So sorry to hear about her condition. Hope she is up and around in no time. No wonder she has felt like poo lately.

God Bless,

Cheryl

Guest itsdebaroo

Mr. Ry, thank you so much for letting us know about Ry...please tell her that she is in my thoughts and I'm praying that the road to recovery is a quick and smooth one. I love the picture of you beautiful family, too. Try to take care of yourself, too. And tell Ry to let those docs have it!!!! Keep us posted when you can, in the meantime, we'll be here, waiting. Take care, Deb