Hey Snowflake...You wanted EGGS!

Fay A.

and a new picture, so here it is. Part of the reason I'm not on the computer very much right now is I have to finish the last batch no later than April 1st. I'm sending them to Katie B. for her LCSC table at the Arbor Day Festival in late April.

Tiny,

People think I'm joking when I say I collect chicken stuff, too. I'm not. There are over 400 chicken things in this house! It truly is my one remaining "fowl" habit.

Sandy,

I don't have any close ups of the eggs, but I'll try to come up with some this weekend.

When I read Becky Snowflake's post about me needing a new photo and how about an Egg I cracked up. I had been painting eggs for about two hours and needed a break, so I logged on to the board and found her post. Gave me a good chuckle. :)

LOL - FAY! That picture sure does tickle, all those feathers!

Actually, I thought you MIGHT pose with the back of your head in pastels! Just like you to exceed all expectations and show not ONE, but a mere dozen or so eggs!

Now that I know of your FOWL taste, I may just be able to scare up something that tastes like chicken...maybe a 'possum...or squirrel... :roll:

(I wonder if Domino's will deliver a "road pizza"? Some of the BEST MEAT gets driven by daily....ROFL)

Take care, Fay...and beware of geeks gifting barely...

Hogs & quiches,

Becky

Good one, TBone!

You know, my husband and I were driving a couple of weeks ago down a busy street in Anaheim, right smack in the middle of town, and -- I kid you not -- a chicken CROSSED THE ROAD right in front of us. This is a mile or so from Disneyland, mind you, in a place where no chicken had a right to be. The mystery, as my husband pointed out, was not that the chicken was THERE, but... WHY it crossed the road! (Maybe it was heading for Fay's house.) :lol:

BeckyCW