Hospice maybe for Judy B

stephnewyork34

Hello all,

Well poor Mom, JUDY B, is getting worse every minuteit seems, and the last I heard from my sister is that they are talking about putting her in a hospice. I am in shock and can't even believe I am writing this.

I don't know how to feel, I am in shock, angry, sad, frightened, helpless and just worried about her. Is she scared? Does she know what is happening? What is she thinking? I wish I could help her, but I know I can't. I have to let her go if that is what is happening and I fear it is. We are still waiting to see if she will be strong enough for surgery tomorrow (wed) and if so then she will be better, but only temporarily. I am not sure what went wrong, or what happened. I can hardly think. Anyhow I am going to go to AZ as soon as I can and I am just praying she will a wake and alert when I get there, so I can say goodbye, if that is what it has come to. I am sorry to give bad news, but I know how important everyone here is to her, and Connie, she was happy you called last weekend, but just couldn't call you back, and I am just thankful that the last time I talked to her, she was laughing. Thanks fo r everything and I if by soem miracle she makes it out of this one and reads this, Ihop eit doesn't make her sad, but I honetly don't think she will come home. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

hi stephanie,

i'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through right now. i don't have the right words to say to express how much i feel for you. i have read from others' posts and newspapers articles that hospices can provide great care for those that are ailing and their families. i have also read that there have been cases in which people have left the hospices after they regain their strength. so please, do not lose hope, and be there for your mother. i pray from you and your family to gain an abundance of peace and understanding during this time.

take care and God bless,

mj

Stephanie - I pray that you make it out to see your Mom and get to spend some quality time with her. I thnk that is important to both of you. But, if by chance she does not seem to know you are there, remember to talk with her normally because research shows that they do know we are with them and can hear what we are saying - I firmly believe that. I wish you strength and peace and am offering prayers. Love, Sharon

Stephanie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, she is such a lovely lady.

Good to hear though that hospice will be helping, because they are such a HUGE help, they will do anything you ask, they even brought us chocolate chip cookies when we were taking care of our mother at home.

I had the same fears for my mother that you have about your mother. My biggest fear was that she was scared and knew she was dying. Through it all I just never wanted her to be scared. The good thing was that she never did seem scared at the end. She slept a lot. Oddly she would have spurts of energy where she would sit up and say something silly. Soon everything will be better.

Take care,

Anne

STEPHANNIE,

I am so sorry for your mom and yor family. I too hope you get there and have a good visit with her. I keep praying that she can have the surgery and it will help.May god be with you and sourround you with his love at this time.

Stephanie,

From your post yesterday I felt she was failing. My heart goes out to you, your sister and dad. It would be a great miracle for her to turn around but that has happened before. Just know that we are here for you and I pray that JudyB is comfortable and loved as I know she is. Give her hand a squeeze from me. Love

Steph,

I keep trying to think of something to say to you and I just cannot find the words. Even IMAGINING what you are going through is very hard for me to do, living it must be so much harder...

Don't lose Hope, miracles happen EVERY DAY. Hospice is NOT giving in to defeat, some people rally with the specialized attention and have remission - I hope it is so for you.

I am glad that you will be able to spend some time with your mother very soon and that she knows that you are going somewhere with your life. New beginnings for her little girl - how wonderful! Spend all the time with her that you can, no one ever knows how anything will turn out in the end...

Safe journeys to you, Steph, and may everything go smoothly, however it goes.

xxoo,

Becky

Guest KellyB

Stephanie, I am so sorry to hear of your Moms condition, I wish I could give you magic words to make all this disappear. This disease is so unfair and so unpredictable. Please know you are in our prayers, I will be hoping for you.....Kel

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Judy B, MY BUD, MY FRIEND, MY GAL PAL, I LOVE YOU and I'm STILL GOING TO PRAY YOUR GOING TO BE OKAY! Come on Jud, I know you still have it in you to kick a little more Cancer *ss!

Steph, Please give mom a HUGE WARM AND GENTLE HUG from me, would you Hon??? Thank you!

Love and Support To you All,

Connie