Hospice maybe for Judy B

stephnewyork34

My heart is heavy with the news of you mom, JudyB. Although many patients seem to gain strenth and actually rally under the auspices of Hospice. I will pray your mom comes out of this and returns to her old self in due time. Add my prayers to the many others coming your way.

Oh, Stephanie, I am so sorry that things have gotten to this point. But as others have said, hospice is used to help build up a person, too. I hope and pray that this is the case for your mother.

If you can, please tell JudyB that Debaroo is praying really hard, and pulling for her. (((((((((((((((JUDY))))))))))))))) Deb

Hello all,

Well this is a rollar coaster I want off of! It sucks. I am now going through anger, because Mom has blood poisoning and I fell they could have caught it! GGRRRR. there was a post saying that it didn't seem like she was this bad, and I have to say, she wasn't just Sat she was laughing and talking to me. I felt good that day, but as you know things can chnage so fast. I am on my way out Friday and I will tell her how much you are all praying for her. and I am praying for a miracle, but preparing for the worst as I feel that is what is going to happen. Poor Mom, she isn't in hospice yet, but is going soon.

I will try to write when I am in AZ but it may be hard . But I promise I will be in touch. You all mean so much to us! Thank you

Stephanie