Trying to do something to help.

RAY A

Hi my Brothers and Sisters,

Last year this time my nephew had a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society for his work. It was called “Relay for Life a team event to fight cancer.” Last year my nephew asked me to walk a victory lab as a survivor, which I was going to do but my chemo started and could barely get off the couch. But I was able to raise over $1200.00 for this cause. With his hard work he raise around $6000.00. This year he asked me again to walk the victory lap which I will do. I am again raising money but this time I told him that the money I raise is going to go to two places. Here is the my fundraising letter. If anyone is interested let me know or just mail me a check to the address below the letter.

Thank You and God Bless us all.

Dear Friends,

As you may all know on July 5 2002 I was diagnosed with N.S.C.L.C. (non small cell lung cancer) Adino Carcinoma. Last year I participated in a fund raiser called "RELAY FOR LIFE a team event to fight cancer."

With your help I was able to raise $1200.00. I am again asking for your support and help to raise money for this event that will be held May 7 2004. The American Cancer Society will sponsor this event. As a cancer survivor, (2 years in July) I will also be proudly walking a victory lap. I am asking if anyone would like to give a donation to this cause. Any amount would be appreciated. This year I will be donating the money to two organizations. Donations will be donated to Lung Cancer Research at the University of Pennsylvania and donations will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

If you want to write a check please make it out to "American Cancer Society" or if you want your money to go to Univ of Penn then make it out to “Trustees, Univ of Pennsylvania” (Memo:) “Support Lung Cancer Research” and turn them in to me or mail it to the address below. I need all donations to be turned in by May 6 2004.

Thank you,

Raymond L. Alleva

104 Passaic Ave

Voorhees, NJ 08043