Hello Friends

dusty26

Welcome, Dusty.

Sorry to hear about your sister. TBone is well loved here and has adopted us all into his extended family. While I regret the circumstances that lead you to us, please stay and enjoy some of the warmest, friendliest, caringest folks you'd want to meet anywhere. Please come frequently and stay awhile. :)

XOXOXOX

MaryAnn

Hi Dusty,

Glad you made it to the site. Welcome! Yes, TBone and his family are such an uplifting spirit. What a beautiful family. You will meet some of the nicest people here. It is an extended family...

Sorry to hear about your sister..

Please visit often and I am sure you will find comfort in being here too...

Blessings and prayers from So. California, 8)

Karen

Hi there, Dusty. I'm TBone's baby (and favorite!! :lol::lol: ) sister, TeeTaa (a.k.a. Katha). Do I know you too?

Glad you've joined us on this site . . . it's the best group of people I've ever been associated with (aside from my "real" family, that is), and I think you'll find it to be the same. Now don't be a stranger . . .

Blessings,

TeeTaa

Welcome aboard, I sure wish we could have been there for you when your sister was sick...

I'll have to say, better late then never!! Welcome aboard!!

TeeTaa,

We do not know each other.

The internet is a wonderful place where you meet fantastic people. I’ve know TBone a number of years via the internet. We’ve never met in person. Nonetheless, he has been a extraordinary friend.

A few years ago, I was going through a difficult time with anxiety, self-doubt, uneasiness, etc. TBone recognized the difficulty I was having. He encouraged me to see my family physician. When I look back on those days, I can honestly say I don’t know if I’d be here if it wasn’t for TBone. I will forever be indebted to him for saving my life.

I lurked around this site for a week before I posted. There are many things the caregivers post that I can relate to. I learned with my sister’s death that there is no time than the present to say what is on your mind. You never know if/when you will have that chance again.

A big Thank-You and an even bigger (((hug))) to all of you that have welcomed me here.

dusty

Hi Dusty,

I am glad you checked in to this place.I wish we both had had a place like this when we were dealing with severe depression.It is amazing what these people and the love and care and hope have done for me.And I am sure it will help you in dealing with the death of your sister.Take care.TBone

Hello, Dusty! Welcome. I am so glad that 'T' has sent you here, I am so sorry about your sister. My Uncle (my moms brother) and my Dads best friend died of lung cancer within the last 10 years, I also wish that this were around back then. When my Dad was Dx'd in January 2002 I found the LCSfC message board, and though there have been changes in this time-in the board and in my life, sadly Daddy died on December 23rd 2003, one thing has remaind constant, and that is the overwhelming (and welcome) amount of support, information and love that I have found here.

So, while I am sad that I needed to seek out information about Lung Cancer, I can say that this message board and my family here have made the journey bearable. They provided me a great cushion on the bumpy parts of the road, and for that I will be forever grateful.

I hope that you stay on, share any insights you may have. It is very nice to meet you. Take care, and looking forward to your future posts-Deb

Dusty,

Welcome. So sorry to hear about your sister. My prayers are with you and your family. The people here are so caring - just coming here has helped me tremendously and, I am sure, countless others. Please stay in touch, we are all here for you.

God Bless,

Nancy B