Judy B has passed

Guest stephanie4JudyB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie,

I am so very sorry that your mother is gone. I am glad, however, that you made it back to see her before she left on her last great journey. How bittersweet, your reunion was shortlived but so very important.

Please keep in touch and finish that book. I wish you all the best in your future travels and adventures. Keep a piece of your mother in your heart and she'll be with you where ever you go.

xxoo

Becky

Stephanie and family-

There is nothing I can say that will make any of us feel any better. I loved reading the posts from your mother...her courage, her sense of humor, her humanity. I'm so sad and in tears...it has to be so much harder for you. Condolences and love.

Dear Stephanie,

Your mom was a true inspiration for many of us and the news of her passing brings this to mind:

“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."

-Albert Pike

Her spirit will live on in all of those that she has touched.

God Bless,

Howard

Thank you all for all your kind words. To know that my Mom touched so many people. I once heard that if you can make a difference in just one person's life that was a gift and my Mom obviouslyhelped so many. I will try to continue in her place, and I will help make a difference with this disease. I love you all and need you so much and I will do my best to stay in touch, but as I said the next two weeks are going to be busy.

Also I was wondering if maybe I can use some of these quotes in "her" book that I will now write in her memory.???

Thank you and big hugs.

Stephanie

Dear Stephanie,

I just want to share with you what your mom meant to me.

I first met Judy over a year ago on this very board. She was so warm and humorous. Right off the BAT we clicked and became friends. We PM'd one another checking up on one another all the time. Never telling members of the board what was going on with us, but we told one another. :roll: We talked on the phone now and then, I would send her cards, and she sent me a couple too.

We talked about her playing golf. She really loved that game. She hated that her back was bothering her and she was unable to play. That one drove her nuts.

She LOVED her family! Oh she would just GLO when she would talk about her kids. You could feel it through the phone lines.

And she loved her hubby too. We shared some heart felt stories about one another with one another, and we supported and learned to love one another from our little bits and pieces of info. now and then.

Although I never got to meet my friend Judy B in person, I loved and trusted her as a friend. When she would talk, I would listen, then I would talk and she would listen. It was a two way street and it was BEAUTIFUL, heartwarming and supportive. I MISS YOU MY JUDY BUD! I'm so glad you came into my life and I'm so honored I got to know you.

My heart is broken over the loss of my friend.

My Love & Sympathy to Judy's Family,

So sorry to hear of your mom's passing! She was often an inspiration to so many of us here on the board! I never heard her be critical of others or their opinions...only caring and concerned! I pray that you will find the courage and peace needed to endure these difficult days ahead! Your mom will be greatly missed by so many of us! I know there is nothing that can be said that is of much help at a time like this but one little thing that might make you feel a bit better...

I just read of our dear Becky G's passing. Be so thankful that you had your dear mother for as many years as you did. That beautiful little girl had so little time with Becky!

You are in my prayers!

Guest bessb

Please accept my sincere condolonces on the passing of your Mom Judy B. She was such an inspiration to all os us and was always so kind to me, I will never forget her. May God grant you the strength to endure this tragedy.

Bess B