Judy B has passed

Guest stephanie4JudyB

Stephanie

I am so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. I wish there was something I could say that would ease the pain, or something I could do to help. But I know that losing someone you love, someone as wonderful and beautiful as your mother, is a pain that can not be lessened by words.

My prayers are with you and your family at this tough time.

Your sweet mother was one of the first people to respond to me when I joined the boards. I was so devastated and striken with grief. Judy PM'd me and made me feel like there was hope, and that each day was special. We've talked on the chats, and I could tell my her wonderful sense of humor and her lively personality that she lived each day as a blessing and with as much joy as possible. She was warm and loving and I will really miss her.

God bless you and your family

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie,

I too am shocked and saddened at the news of your mother's passing. During the time of my father's initial diagnosis of lung cancer, when I was feeling very scared, Judy was one of the first people on this board to give me hope. She will surely be missed by many. Please accept my sincere sympathy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.