New Countdown!!! 994

Cindy RN

I happened to notice we now have 994 members. WOW I remember last yr when I got on here I was #10. Has this grown. Sad tho isn't it. That many people needing help getting thru this awful disease :twisted:

Lets have a countdown to 1,000. See who posts the next 995!

Good luck, Cindy

Hey Cindy,

I noticed we were nearing the 1000 mark. WOW, who would have thought?????? It's bitter sweet. Sad that people are here and glad we are here for one another.

My heart aches for those we lost, and I continue to offer hope to those that think there is none.

Warm and Gentle Hugs to ALL! ((((((((((ALL)))))))))

God Bless us ALL.

In so very many ways, this site is a God send. If I miss a day being here, it just doesn't seem right. I feel that I have made many many friends here and my heart is breaking this morning as I read of some of our friends passing.

So while I hope we have more members and become a strong force for LC, I also very much hope that there are no more people eligible to join our group.

May we all pray that our wonderful doctors and researchers find the answer and quickly.

Ginny