becky g died tonight

kimblanchard

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phyllisb

I am sooo sorry. I had just read your other post. I always admired her and looked forward to her posts. I am very sorry for what you and your daughter are going through.

Curtis,

I was not on line this weekend and was not expecting this news as I logged on this morning. I am sitting in my office with tears streaming down my face. I have always felt a connection with Becky as we were the same age, same stage and both had small children. I am so saddened ~ words cannot express my sorrow for your loss. Please know that I will say a prayer for you and your little one. Your beautiful little girl was very lucky to have had such a strong roll model in her mother and Becky will continue to live on through her.

May the Lord bring your family peace,

Heather

Curtis and family,

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your beautiful wife and your precious daughter's beautiful mother. Becky inspired me also and I am so sorry to hear that she is gone. May you somehow find peace and comfort in the days ahead. Much love.

Karen

Curtis,

I am so saddened to read your post about your dear Becky. I can't stop crying. Her posts and her picture always put a smile on my face. She looked so happy. She was always so strong and positive. Her spirit was always beautiful. She will be missed by all that knew and loved her. My prayers will always continue for you and your daughter as they did for Becky. May the hurt in your heart be softened soon and you find peace. May God always be with you...

God Bless, prayers and gentle hugs,

Karen

Curtis,

There are no good words for your loss. Becky was a woman I admired for her courage, strength, and search for the truth about all this. You have my deepest sympathies, both you and your gorgeous daughter.

There is just nothing else I know to say.

Curtis,

Through my tears I am sending you my deepest sympathies. This is such a horrible disease. I am so shocked!

Becky was an inspiration to us all. She was so strong and positive.

My prayers go out to you and your daughter and your entire family.

I am so sorry.

TAnn

I am so so sorry! It is truely devastating. I cannot tell you the inspiration she brought to this site and its so hard to beleive she has passed.

She will be missed by all and we will be praying for you and your family!

Rick

Curtis,

I don't know what to say. I saw this post late last night and was stunned, I didnt know how to respond. I do not know why Becky had to leave this world so quickly. I pray that you find some peace and comfort in your memories, the knowledge that she had such a positive impact on so many here, and through focus on the unlimited mercy and grace that our loving Creator extends to each of us. Mere words cannot convey the grief that is felt by this community, and we can only imagine what you are going through.

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family & friends. In Christs peace,

Joe

Guest Karen b

I am absolutely stunned beyond words. My heart is breaking for her and for your horrible loss. I've only been on this board for a very short time but always took note of becky's posts because of their wisdom and wit. Such a special special woman. May God bless and keep you and your beautiful daughter in this unspeakable time of grief.

Karen b