becky g died tonight

kimblanchard

Words are so very inadequate at a time like this. As you well know, Becky is in a better place and is finally breathing easily. She will be so terribly missed on this board, as her insight was immeasurable. You and your beautiful daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,

TeeTaa

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness! I am in complete SHOCK!! I just logged on to respond to your post about Becky being in the hospital.(I saw it last night) I can not believe this. I keep seeing the picture of Becky with her little girl.......my heart is breaking for you. This is so UNFAIR!!!! Cancer is unfair period!! Take pride in the brave fight that Becky gave this terrible disease. She was always so positive and she was a real trooper! I just can't find the words...........Glad I had the pleasure of "meeting" her here! Prayers for you and your family!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Angie

Curtis, I am so very sorry for the loss of Becky. This was a total shock to me as to everyone else. I will pray for you and your daughter to be able to get through these next few weeks okay. It is hard but there are no other choices but to carry on.

Guest Deanna

Curtis,

May God grant you peace and strength during this most difficult time. You and your daughter will be in my prayers. Please find comfort in knowing that Becky is no longer laboring to breath, and all her pain is gone.

Deanna

Geesh Curtis,

I have no idea what to say. I am also in shock. She was so optomistic. Can't believe she taught class on Thursday and then this. My prayers are with you. My husband lost his best friend last month to lung cancer and now today lost his cousin. Its just too much. I hate this disease. Hug your little girl for me.

Nushka,

aka Nina

OH MY, Curtis, I am so sad to hear this. I am so taken back. I never thought she had gotten this bad. I just posted to you I think yesterday. I am so glad you were with her. You and your daughter will be in my prayers for the peace you will need. She WILL be so missed.

Love Cindy

I am so sorry to learn of Becky's passing. God must have needed a beautiful young angel to help light the way for so many others. I pray that Becky's strength and courage will continue for both you and your lovely little girl.

Curtis and family-

I respected Becky's courage and determination so very much. She was such a delight; I'm so glad that she found us and shared herself with us. My heart is so heavy right now and words are inadequate to express my sorrow at the death of this young, promising person. Please accept condolences for your family's calamitous loss.

Guest bessb

Curtis

I do not have the words to express my deep shock and sorrow. She was such a wonderful woman, so well respected and caring to all of us. May God grant you the strength you will need to get through this. My heart is broken. I know she is in a better place but I will never forget her

Bess B

Curtis,

Like some others, I read your post early this morning, but had no words to write. After thinking about Becky all day, I still have found no words except I am so sorry and you and your little girl are in my thoughts....

Curtis,

How can this be? I am so shocked and confused. I was looking foward to seeing Becky in Dallas. Becky has inspired me on so many occassions. Seeing her work and pursue her hard earned dreams, motivated me to pick up myself and go back to what I love and do. She never let this disease keep her from living her life to the fullest. God Bless you and your baby girl. I am so very sorry and heartbroken for you. Please let me know if we can do anything.

Cheryl and Jack

I am shocked by your message. It seems impossible for this to happen so suddenly. Becky was such an inspiration to us. May God grant his Peace and comgort you and your daughter, other family and students. She will truly be missed. BLT

As with everyone else, I was just shocked to read that Becky has passed away. I don't post often but always followed what she had to say. My heart always went out to Becky, one so young who always had so much to say and so much hope to seek new treatments to fight this disease any way that she could. It was obvious that she was fighting this disease not only for herself but for her family whom she loved so much. Becky will be missed by all of us too

Prayers and thoughts to you and your daughter during this very difficult time. I'm so sorry.

Gail P-M