becky g died tonight

kimblanchard

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guest,

That is so kind of you to run the race for Becky. She was such a fine young woman and would be very proud. I just want to say to you, Thank you from me. I truly admired Becky and her fight for life and determination. We all miss her very much. She is now watching down over all of us and letting God know we need that "Cure" for all my family, friends and people of the world...

Blessings and prayers,

Karen in Southern California

Curtis,

I'm in total shock! I haven't been on this site in a few weeks.... No words can express how saddened I am for you and your family. What a beautiful person she was and will continue to be through both you and your daughter. My prayers are with you.

Kim

Guest samncrystal

Curis

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through, I have followed Beckys post since I joined, as I think she was such an inspirtation, and I admired her courage throughout. I am saying prayers for your familys peace especially you and your daughter. Again I am so very sorry! Crystal