TBone

Angie Daughter of Bill

Hi Angie,

I did my PET scan last week and will get results tomorrow I think.I have been exhausted and without appetite for a long time but I feel it getting better slowly.I am guilty of signing on and reading without posting.So much bad news on here lately it has just torn me up.I plan on posting more often now as I realize that it is through all posts,sad and glad,that we surive.And I appreciate each and every one of you.Love and prayers.TBone

Best of luck on your scan results. I know what you mean by all the bad news.........I logged on three times yesterday and had tears all three times. I want some GOOD NEWS!!! Bring me some good news on those scan results, o.k.? I'm hoping and praying that I will be hearing the whole TBone clan celebrating here in Alabama! :) I'll even do the "happy dance" for you. (That should be interesting since things don't move very well right now.....pulled muscle in my back........yard work.) :) But I'll mange some how. Blessings to you and yours!

Angie