My Brother

Guest rennob47

Guest rennob47

Ilost my younger brother to LC on March 13,2004. I watched him pass when we removed the life support system. It was the most painful and worst thing Iever had to do. I did not realize how much I loved him. I will miss him sorely. His family is holding up well but it is difficult to understand. Him and I lost our father over35 years ago and it still hurts. He is with God,safe and well. EVen though he is in a better place, Iam selfish, I want him here for his wife and kids and me. He was a great brother. I love you Ownie and I will forever miss you.

Mike[/b]

Oh Mike, my heart aches for you. You've found a good place here . . . the people are wonderful, and can provide you with the much-needed support during this horrible time for you and your family. Please check in with us often, and call on us for anything.

Blessings and condolences,

TeeTaa

Guest blynch

Uncle Mike,

Welcome to the board. I hope you find the comfort here that I have found since my dad died. I will talk to you soon!

Love,

Bridget

I am so very sorry for your loss, Mike. I know how you feel. It feels like your heart has been ripped from your chest. I lost my father on March 21, 2004. You have found a wonderful place with wonderful caring people here. Hopefully, we will be able to comfort eachother and find peace. Please take care of yourself.

Karen

Mike,

What you have just gone through is extremely hard. I pray for both you and his wife and family. His wife will need you to be strong for she will need you to help her through this for she just lost her love of life, husband, friend and father of her children too. Hang in there and be there for them. That will be the best gift you can give to your brother.

So sorry to learn of your deep loss. We are all here for you if you ever need to talk. It really helps to have people that really know what your heart and mind are feeling and thinking!!! I could never have made it through without all the great folks from this board!