Update

Rachel

Just returned from having Stereotactic & some fun in the sun. My parents flew my brother & sister to Florida also. What a surprise!!

The MRI prior to the Stereo showed no tumors :D !! The stereo was still done. I am feeling OK except I do have bouts with slight nausea and the fatigue is still hanging there. When I left OHSU I was told there were no signs of cancer & my next check would be in 2-3 months. Exciting news but the reality of the disease continues to loom in the back of my mind.

I feel chest pain occaisionally, just a nagging ache. Can't help but think the beast is back. After so much radiation to my chest could this be the result of scare tissue? I honor all your opinions and would like some feedback. It's always so comforting to have you all to turn to. Thank you so much for being here. Rachel

Rachel,

Marvelous!! NED!!

The radiation scarring will likely cause discomfort for a good long while, but I know what you mean about the disease looming large. It took me until 1 year to look forward instead of over my shoulder...

Enjoy your new status as you continue to recover your strength and energy...

XOXOXOX

MaryAnn

Thank you all for your replies & encouragement. Be well & enjoy the fruits of all your hard work. This cancer stuff is d@mn hard work. One question without sounding computer illiterate, what is NED????

Maryann, Love the dog!!!

Rachel