Need a spigot put in........

MO_Sugar

Thanks for the pet ideas however I still have 2 cats and I am afraid they would eat a Guniea pig. They think they are great hunters (they catch lizards).

When the pain eases up a little we will look at getting another dog. I have always had them and always will. Just takes a little time to open up that space in the heart to take in another one. One can not replace another but they can fill the hole left behind. I think this time I will look at a smaller breed however. Big dogs are getting to be to much to care for so maybe a nice lil rat dog??? Any ideas where I could get one Dave???

God Bless,

MO

Hi Mo,

Hope you are feeling better and will be able to get out and get that new addition to your family. We adopted a puppy (Max) from our local humane society and gave it to our 7-year-old son for his birthday in September. Our here in Guam we have a totally unique canine species named “boonie dogs.” They are a mix of just about every breed you can imagine and come in all shapes and sizes.

We were told by the folks at the society that Max was a “low rider” meaning an elongated body on short stumpy legs. He has a huge head and tail that is half as long as his body. This strange creature has endeared himself to our family and is a wonderful companion for our son.

God Bless,

Howard