David A is in the Hospital

Ry

David A,

HOpe you aren't at the same hospital that Ry was in that doesn't serve real food.

Sure will miss you tomorrow nite on chat. Hurry and get better and what Don said could be the reason. I believe it is a possible side effect of Iressa.

I talked to David today and read him all the posts. He is doing well but not sure when he will get to come home. They say they are not seeing pneumonia and are looking into what's going on with him. He does have some fluid around his heart (see what you started Cindi RN?) and is being evaluated by a cardiologist. Just what everyone wants another doctor!

Don: he said they are looking into the Iressa as maybe being the problem.

He is safe from the wrath of Rochelle for awhile, at least till I get all my strength back. I am thinking when I'm done with this IV pole it might look nice over his head. :wink: Although I really did like the suggestion someone had of using it for a windsock.

Rochelle

EEEKKKSSS!!! David you must get better!! It is terrible when we HOPE it is JUST pnuemonia!! Hopefully it is something a pill can take care of.

As for me starting it :shock: It justs go to show ya, I am such a trend setter. :? Hopefully it is a small amount and they can just watch it. David we need you back :!::!:

Love ya Cindy

John and I went to visit David today. Not a lot to report, they still have him off the Iressa in case that is causing his problems. I took him all the posts so he could read them. He said he will be in awhile more while they try to figure out what's going on with his lungs.

Lisa, I told him I gave you his room number.

Guest KellyB

To David, I wish for a speedy recovery. My Dad is also recovering from 2 back to back bouts w/pneumonia, even if that is not it, it is good to be cared for in the hospital. They know so much more than us, I also know your wife's fustration, my dad needs a kick in the butt sometimes also when he is not feeling right, he tends to wait instead of act.(not that I can blame them, with this disease, they get poked and prodded so much) Feel well soon Hugs and prayers....Kel