FREAKING OUT! Update to "Sign From Dad"

KC

Ok, for everyone who read my post yesterday about the clock changing and my father's number's, etc. I have some more info! After I finished posting that yesterday, my daughter wanted to go in the garage for something. I still don't know what it was, I think she was saying "bucket". Anyway, I open up the door in my utility room that lead to the garage and there was a a bird in there! He/she was sitting on top of some boxes on the top of a shelf. Then he flew over towards us and landed on something else. It was really weird and startling. I opened up the door and it flew out, chirping away. Ok, so I call my mother up to tell her about the morning's events and she tells me that she swears that someone was in her room the night before. I was like "WHA?". She said that she clearly heard someone moving around her room in the middle of the night and it woke her up. She thought it was the dogs or the cats, but they were all sleeping beside her. She went back to sleep and then heard it again. She called out, but no one answered. Now, my mother swears it was my father. Mind you, she doesn't really buy too much into signs and other things, but she believes that their are spirits around us, she has felt it before in her bedroom, like a breeze going by her or rattling of the bed. I have had rattling of the bed in the past too, and that always weirded me out. She says it was my father taking over for whoever was watching over us before he passed away. So, I go to sleep last night and wake up in the middle of the night as usual. I finally fell back to sleep around 5:00 a.m. and I had a dream. I was driving in my father's car with him. He was driving. I think we were going to a doctor's appointment. We pulled into a parking space and parked the car. There was a little girl playing with a toy, I don't remember much about that, but I remember my hand fell onto the seat next to my father and his hand fell on top of mine and we were holding hands! And I remember feeling in my dream that it was so nice to be holding my father's hand and I knew that I shouldn't have been for some reason because he wasn't supposed to be alive and that I wouldn't be feeling his hand for much longer and it was just a really nice feeling and then I woke up! I tried to get back to the dream, but couldn't! OK, SO HERE COMES THE CLINCHER! Every morning since my father passed I have woke up and the first thing I do is look in the paper to see what number came out, if it was 987, like I mentioned in my previous post! WELL, this morning there it was 987!!!! The pick three for Florida last night was 987!!!! My father always played it and that's why it was his number! And there is was, the final sign. Could it be?? After all the happenings the past day and then the number I mentioned to you all yesterday morning in my post?? My father was probably trying to tell me to play it. I should have known to play it yesterday, but if it was a sign, I'll take that over the money any day!!! So, what do you all think?????

KC

Too bad you didn't play the lottery! I've only had one sign and it's similar. I went to Vegas the week after my mom died. (My husband and I took my Dad to escape from reality.) Although depressed, we were trying to make the best of it. They were hanging out at a sports bar (we just arrived) and I said, I'm just going to play that slot machine over there (I never play slot machines!). I sat down, pushed the button and got a royal flush and won $1,000...It was my first play. It was as if something called me to that machine. Some people may think it's a fluke, but I had no doubt that it was my mom. She use to always try to give me money to gamble with and I would always fight with her to give it back, then she would try to shove it in my purse or pocket. When I called my Dad over he said, "wow, is that Claudine or what?!" I said, "I was thinking the same thing!"

I'm just waiting for another sign or dream. They give me so much comfort but I haven't had anymore.

KC,

There are many ways that dead people show they are still

with us.

It will be 6 months soon that Mike is gone and the chimes,

I had installed on each sides of his bed, (now disconected and

in a souvenir box), still play, it is as if he is still protecting me.

Many people heard them when they were here and nobody

was surprised by it, they all knew my husband and they are

sure it is his way of proving he is still with me.

Next time play the numbers.......never know they may still win.

J.C.

Well Karen,

I gotta admit when I first read this post, I wasnt too convinced that these were signs, so I did some investigating and read your first post about the numbers, sorry for doubting you, its pretty incredible..I am sure it brings some much needed comfort for you and your family...

Thank everyone. I have a hard time believing it too Cathy, but it's all too weird. In order to understand what I'm saying, I guess you would have had to read my two posts under the other topic "Sign from Dad". I forgot to mention that when we talked about the signs to send, that was two years ago and he specifically said 987, that is why I have been looking for that combination of numbers. I have been saying to all of my friends this week that I need proof and I still don't know if I'm getting it, but it is a nice feeling to believe it could be, huh?