new voice

mini george

hi everyone.just wanted everybody to know that i had my vocal chords repaired.and mo_sugar will be pleased to know that i sound more like clark gable than mickey mouse.ha!ha! :wink: everything went well and now my wife can't shut me up .o.k.thanks. should be out of the hospital tomorrow. see ya later.

mini george

This is wonderful news! and not just because you sound like Clark Gable now!

Just between the two of us, one of my sons is bringing his new (and serious-this-may-be-the-one) girlfriend home for Easter Dinner. My other son and I have been discussing how to make this young lady feel less nervous about meeting the "potential in-laws". So we've just about decided to spend the day speaking in funny voices...kind of like "we were working in the helium bottling plant, had a serious accident and everyone is left speaking with chipmunk voices."

Between the heavy breathing and the helium voice do you think it's too much for the poor girl? :wink:

Mini george---welcome home----(and I hope your wife does not ask the Dr about a reverse procedure):lol::lol:

seriously though, what good news for you and your family

regards

hi everyone,

thanks again for all the good vibes coming in.in my haste to tell everybody the news about my new voice,i forget to mention the most important news iv'e heard in six months.while i was in the hospital for the repair job my thoracic surgeon decided to take a scan.it's a clear scan.

everthing looks good. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: will have a bone scan later to be sure. i am also sure everyone here on the board had something to do with it.i love you all.thanks a million

mini george

Hey Mini George,

That is really great news about the scan! WOW, so happy for you. And as for the voice, I thought I heard voices in my head, BUT, it just must of been you babbling away! So glad to hear that went well too! Way to go BUD! Another 8+ year survivor coming UP! HOORAY!!