New here - SCLC

mjb

I posted on the SCLC board for the first time today and thought I would come introduce myself. My husband has SCLC and we are about 2 1/2 months into this. I've been reading here to learn things that might be helpful and trying to gather info that will help in the decision making process regarding brain radiation. Don't know yet what his decision will be, but there's a good chance I'll be back asking questions. Or worrying. Possibly even celebrating.

God bless each and every one of you.

I posted under your other post but I will also Welcome you to the family here. I also was first dx'd with sclc ( now it is a combo of sclc and nsclc).

I am glad you decided to join us (although sorry you are here). This group has to be one othe the most caring, compassionate groups of people I have ever seen!

Please feel free to jump in wherever you want with questions, answers or just words of comfort.

Prayers for your hubby headed your way.

God Bless,

MO

Welcome MJ

I am so sorry that this horrible disease has touched your lives, but I want you to know that I am glad you are here.

My husband was also originally dx with SCLC, but that was later changed after a number of second and third opinions. You will find a lot of support, knowledge and love here. Please never be afraid to come online and ask any question, regardless of its nature, because trust me most of us have been there or thought the same things. Feel free to come and vent and cry when you need to. We are here for you. But most important, please come celebrate with us, when then are going well. We will be praying for your husband as well as you and your family, and we welcome you to our family here.

God Bless

Carleen