Can Anyone Help Me With This

luvmydog2

I have a doctors appt April 13 with my Onc. I would like to place some flyers ( preferably a single sheet or maybe one that I can fold in 1/3 ) to leave in his office. I thought this would be a good way to promote the website.

Here is where I need help. I have never made anything like this before and would not know where to start. I thought that perhaps someone might like to create one and send to me. Maybe someone might already have one made up. Just something simple. I know how busy most of you are and hate putting extra work on you.

Thanks, Bruce

Bruce I like your idea. I think I have an idea but not sure if it is really enough tho short and to the point.Just print it in large letters and add the web address below.

Patients with Lung Cancer and Caregivers

I want to introduce you to a very special place. This is a place where you can go for information, support and inspiration. There are many people who are where you are now or have been there. We laugh, cry and pray together. We share our good news and encourage eachother/

There is much valuable information to be found there. Information that comes from the people who have experience not just what you find in books.

Please stop by and visit us at Lung Cancer Support Community. I'm sure you will find something that you need with us. Don't forget there is nothing more important than HOPE and that is the one thing you will find there in abundance.

Then post the address below.

You can add or delete from it but it may be a good start.