For the Chat Room Nuts...

Snowflake

Angie,

Yes, I have a Southern drawl, and I'm darned proud of it. But as far as I'm concerned, "I don't talk funny. They do!!"

Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:

A Southern lady was talking to a Yankee woman one day, and the Southern lady, in her typical hospitable way, said, "Well, honey, where are you from?"

The Yankee woman responds, "I'm from where we know not to end a sentence in a preposition."

The Southern lady smiles and says, "Well, where are you from, b----c?"

Hope I didn't offend anyone!! And I promise it sounds a lot better in person!!

Blessings,

TeeTaa

The festival is in Lake Ozark, MO and we have ALL kinds of accents here! Depending on who I am talking with I sound like a real northern yankee or a complete southern belle, lol, and when I am talking to a southerner and a canadian I have been know to say " whutch ya'll doing, eh?"

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,

MO

SHHHH Norme..you know better than to call on me when they are talking about "Yankees".... I am keeping a low profile until the Civil War is over :lol: ....

Anyway, you forgot that I scored lower than a 3rd grader on that geography test way back when. I have no clue what direction you go.. just wait for me and we'll get a map!

Debi, I just ck'd for Fenton, Mi and it is only 306.7 mi from my house which is 5 hrs and 3 minutes according to my trip planner. They can't hide from us now. Next we have to find the city in Mo and I will get my trusty trip planner for both us going. We have it made in the shade. Have bag, (me) will travel..... :lol::lol: