Just checking in

Hi everybody,

I have been still fatiqued and not posting so I thought I would update everyone.I have a tumor in my groin and for the past week or so I have had severe pain radiating down my right leg to my knee.I find it very hard to get comfortable in any position.I talked to my onc yesterday and he told me to take more pain meds for the time being.I am taking my family to Florida next week.When I get back from Florida my rad onc is going to radiate for the pain in leg and I am going to start Carbo/Taxol to slow this beast. HORRAY.I ate my first solid food in a month and a half today.And I feel good except for the leg pain.I had laid around til I had about given up and through some prayer and prodding from wife and sisters aand incredible children and from reading this board I am up and ready to fight some more now.Thanks to you all for your thoughts and prayers.Please keep them coming as I keep on a sending your way.I hope to be back on here more often now.TBone 8)

Hey T! Glad to hear you're back and ready to continue the good fight. If I were you I wouldn't mess with those sisters :wink: I am jealous of your Florida trip, it's gray, cold and dreary in Michigan and I am longing for green grass and flowers.

Hang in there guy, we miss you in chat!

Rochelle

T-Bone,

I wish I were there to make you some of my delicious carrot cake- guaranteed to add back atleast five pounds. I bet Mrs. T-Bone will have you fatened up in no time though. So glad you are able to go to Fla. I hope the met pain in your groin improves! Keep fighting T-Bone!!!

Cheryl

Hi TBone,

We haven't met yet - I'm only 1-day old here, but I've been lurking long enough that I've seen your name a LOT. Sorry to hear you're having so much fatigue and pain in your leg. I pray that both will get better for you soon. In the meantime, Cheryl, I don't have cancer, but I think I'm feeling some of that fatigue coming on all of a sudden, so if TBone doesn't have the appetite, you can throw some of that carrot cake my way. :wink: Get better soon, TBone!

Peggy

Tbone

Whew! You've been through a lot and deserved a break. Hope you have the "bestest" time in Florida! Your courage and determination humble me. Bless all of those that are an inspiration and support to you. You have my continued prayers.

TBONE__Glad to see you back on board again.Have a great time in FLA.

Wish we could go to.This winter is still kicking around in PA.Thank goodness trout season opens next sat.I agree with Dean,steaks and burgers and Florida and in a week you'll feel like a new man again.Have a great trip.

FRANK L.

Hey, TBone,

Hope you have a wonderful trip tp Florida. When you return to Georgia I hope that the Rad Onc is able to zap the pesky and painful tumor into oblivion.

Fay A.

TBone Hurray!!! I am so glad to see you posting. I've missed you and though about you a lot. If it wasn't for all the wonderful communication and posts from your sisters I would have gone through severe withdrawal.

I hate to hear about the leg pain and the groin tumor (makes me wince just to think about it), but glad to hear you are back up and about and eating again.

Have a great time in FL. enjoy, party and celebrate every moment. For when you return, you return for battle and you are going to zap those pesky cancer cells to oblivion.

Sending you prayers.

Carleen