My Beloved Mom Passed Away...

Andrea B.

My beautiful mom passed away during the night. She went peacefully and quietly during her sleep. My mom battled lung cancer as she lived her life with humor, a positive attitude, strength and dignity.

My heart is filled with overwelming sadness. I know in time that I will begin to heal, but for now the grief is enormous.

Thank you all for your love and support during the past year. You are each a blessing to me and have helped me during the darkest year of my life.

I was blessed to call her my mother and to pack so much love and memories into 32 years. I will forever be grateful to her for all the love she bestowed on me.

Blessings to each of you.

Andrea,

I am devestated, just overwhelmingly devestated for you. I am typing this with tears in my eyes. Oh god I hate cancer. There are absolutely no words that will express my total consuming sadness over your beautiful mom passing. I just am so very very sorry.

please god make cancer go away.

Andrea,

I am so very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. I know how much pain you are in, I just lost my Dad 3 weeks ago. If you need to "talk", please feel free to PM me. I wish you strength for the difficult days ahead and for peace and comfort somehow. She will always live in your heart.

Karen

Dear Andrea,

I am so sorry..Your mom was a beautiful woman, I could see that in your picture, she had the sweetest face.. I remember the first time you posted your beautiful daughter and her together, the love just poured out..You and her were so blessed to have each other... May God help you to find peace and strength to get through these devasting times..

Andrea, I am so sorry, I don't know what to say could comfort you but I wish you to know, your mother is now in peace and I am glad she was not suffered while taking her last breath. She knows how much you loves her and this love is non-replaceable that there is no one could compare with her.

Take great care.