My Beloved Mom Passed Away...

Andrea B.

Andrea,

I am so sorry that your mom lost her battle with this illness. My heart goes out to you and your always in my prayers. May the pain be softened soon and you will be able to think of all the good memories of your mom and it will put a smile on your face. As she watches down over you and smiles and says I am so proud of my daughter and love her so... Gentle hugs for you.

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Andrea

If my heart is breaking just reading your post, I cant imagine what yours is doing. Everytime I look at the picture of your ttle girl and mom, I see your mom in her. That's to show us that people live on, not just in our memories but in the generations to come.

Elaine

((((((((((((((Andrea))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry that this dreadful disease took your mom too. :cry: I remember you and your mom as we joined about the same time. I pray that the Lord will keep you and your family cradled oh so close at this time. I want you to know that I care and I will be praying for you and your family.

(((((((((((Hugs Again)))))))))))) Shelly

Andrea,

I'm relieved to hear that your mom went peacefully. I'll be here for you as we go through the motions of being without our moms. Your mom was truly such a strong person and it seemed like she picked her time to go. Just remember that your mom is now in heaven enjoying time with your uncle, grandma and grandpa. You now have an extra special angel watching over you.

Andrea:

I haven't been on the board for awhile and was so saddened to learn of your mom's passing. May God give you and your family the strength you need to make it through this difficult time. When my father passed away on 2/23/04, God gave me and my family such incredible inner peace to make it through the funeral. Things are a little more difficult to handle right now, but I still know he's in a better place. Think about the wonderful times you had with your mom and the funny things. That's what helps get me through each day! God bless!

Andrea-

The loss of your beautiful, beloved mother saddens me.

My mom battled lung cancer as she lived her life with humor, a positive attitude, strength and dignity.
Exemplary qualities for all of us to live and die by.

Please accept my condolences.

Guest bessb

Andrea

I am so sorry about your Mom. At least she is in a better place now with no pain. May God grant you the strength you will need to get through this most difficult time

Bess B

Andrea, my heart is sad for your loss. I also lost my mother to lung cancer 4 years ago and lost my father this past year from heart problems. I know the pain you are feeling. Looks like your mother lived a happy life by having you and her grandchildren a part of it.

Andrea, I am so sorry for your losing your mother. Please accept my sincerest condolences. Your mother will continue to live on in your memories and in the lessons that you have learned from her. She is a part of you, as you were a part of her. I wish that there were something I could say or do to ease the blow, but I know that that is not possible. Just allow yourself to grieve, remember that there is no right or wrong way, it is just something that you have to go through-in your own way and time. We are here, in the meantime, and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care, Andrea. Deb

Guest KellyB

(((((Andrea)))),

I am so so sorry....Your beautiful Mom is in paradise awaiting...I always loved looking at her picture with your daughter. You had kind and comforting words when I introduced myself and I remember you mentioning that your Mom had babysit for you in the past. She left a beautiful legacy in you and your family. Please continue to seek comfort and support from this site, we will be here anytime.

Love, peace,comfort and prayers......Kel

(((((((ANDREA))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know that I am really late in reading this post as I've been off the site for a while, but I have been thinking and praying for you daily, so it breaks my heart to hear your sweet mother has gone to God.

Andrea you have been such a terrific support and source of love for your mother. Your mother definitely fought with courage, grace and dignity, but I can also tell you that you have inherited these traits from her as well. The way you have supported your mother and have been here for love and support to us is nothing short of courageous and heroic. Your warmth and sensitivity are a blessing and I am sure your mother appreciated having you with her throughout this battle. You have eased her path, and your love was always at the forfront and obvious to all.

I wish there was a magic word or a miracle pill that would ease your pain, but all I can offer is my support and love to you. PM me or call me if you ever need to talk.

You are in my prayers and in my heart and thoughts

Carleen