Prayers for my dad please

Andrea

Hi. My dad has a ct scan April 16, a colonoscopy and endoscopy April 19, and a cystoscope after that. They found pus in the urine on a routine exam, hence CT and cystoscope. Colonscopy and endoscopy is good to get every 5 years and he is going on 6.

We all know that cancer is silent, so who knows what any test will bring. If you can, please include him in your prayers. Thanks!

Andrea,

Your mom and dad are always in my prayers. Happy to hear your mom is doing so well. You and Brian are in my prayers each day too. Your dad will be fine, this is just a little blip in the road and his tests will come back clean and healthy. Thinking of you and sending gentle hugs of comfort to you...

Blessings,

Karen

Norme,

You just made me chuckle, you are not the first person who said that.

My secretary is very religious and into prayer. She prays every night also and when my family did the intervention on me that organizing the walk was too much, she hugged me, kissed me and did another prayer giving thanks b/c apparently she was praying for me every day too :)

You are so great. How about you come out to CA on the next trip with your son!