CT results

Guest Phyllis

Guest Phyllis

I get my first CT results tomorrow after two rounds of carbo/taxol. I hate this time. I knew that from about Nov./03 to March/04 the other treatment was not working and I felt like the tumors were just growing like crazy. At my last appointment I didn't even ask how much they had grown. My onc did say that that my lymphatic system and adrenals were clear. They did a brain and neck scan this time, which they have never done so I guess this is routine. Please think of me tomorrow. Thanks.

Hi Phyllis,

I know the Taxol/Carbo will work for you. That is the same chemo I had and it knocked that big rascal right out of my chest (17cm down to 3cm) along with radiation. Glad to hear the adrenal & lymph was clear. This test will be clean too. I feel that, I lift you up in prayer for clean tests. God is good and hears our prayers and answers them. I give Him all the glory. He healed me and is doing so for you and all of us... Let us know what the results are as soon as you know.

Blessings, prayers and hugs for you,

Karen

Guest Phyllis

Thank you for your responses. This board helps so much with getting through all of the ups and downs. You just kind of want tomorrow to be over with really fast. You are all so wonderful.