ON Line (Off Line- UPDATE) !

KatieB

Isn't it ODD that the Technical Director (Rick) is WITHOUT internet service right now? SOunds blasphemous doesn't it! LOL

Hunter's hamster escaped in the house 5 days ago- had no idea where the

thing was until last night. Went into the study to check the boards when

I got home and NO DSL connection. I must have fought with the hardware for an hour before I realized my modem cable was chewed in half!

So no internet at home until Rick comes back tonight (been out of town)

and get a new modem among other things.

Still haven't found that rat- but when I do...he better watch out! LOL

Just wanted to let you guys know since we have not been able to read e-mails or get back to anyone.

Seems like there's a conspiracy between Andrea's rat and Hunter's hamster...wonder if that big rat is in control? What WAS his name?? Wilbur? (no, that was the pig in "Charlotte's Web"...) It was a one word movie title that was the darn rat's name and my fuzzy brain can't pull it up! OLDER movie...it either began with a "W" or an "R", I think....

ARGH! I HATE it when this happens! :oops:

Actually now we have Andrea's Rato and Ratta, 2!!! :) I actually prefer them to both be Ratos or Rattas b/c Brian read this morning that mice reproduce 56 times a year and make 8000 babies a year!

Mice, rats, they are all the same to me :) We actually think these are mice b/c they are small, but still ICKY! I scared it though, I screamed so loud last night it ran out of the room! :D I didn't even see it, I saw Brian go on alert and automatically screamed. Heehee

Hunter's hamster has been found. The little rat ate clean thru the network cable and then successfully got himself stuck behind one of the bookcases. Rick (HE-Man who can move bookcases) rescued it and returned it to it's cage, much to Hunter's delight.

Saga is over..we are online once again...hehe ! LOL! :wink:

OH P.S. Hunter's teddy-bear hamster is black (yuck) and his name is Pepper. (Sorry "Willard" fans) :lol: