David C is a Chicken Butt

Ry

Ok David, I believe I was elected a couple of weeks ago by the chat ladies AKA the CRB's to give you a friendly nudge about dressing up. For some reason there are people on here (not me of course) that really want to see the outfit you've selected (probably just want a look at your legs).

So when do we get to see you in heels?

Come on Karen get him all fixed up!

The way I look at it (or maybe I don't want to look at it) this is a good news bad news situation.

Bad News = David C dressed like a chat lady (OMG)

Good News = All the $ raised for LCSC when he does it

Ry, does he get honorary membership as a CRB?

Ginny

Yea David! This was supposed to happened quite some time back. Ok, where's Karen. KAREN! We need your help here selecting David's attire, dressing him and then the photo shoot. :lol: We know we can rely on you to get the job done. I think David is turning a bit shy on us. Let us know if you need Ry or Snow to stop by and help. Thewy could maybe do a TP dress. I would, but I'm too far away. Ok, waiying time is up, we've been patient long time here. Come on David let's get this going....

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Hi, ya'll! Not chicken butt, not shy (NOT him - he performed on stage for years as a musician!). Just tired, busy, and sick. All three of us have had a bad cold for the last week, for instance. And blame BeckyCW a little too, we had to spend a weekend out of town visiting with her . . .(sorry Becky, just trying to spread the blame a little). It seems we're either on the run or recovering from being on the run . . .

that being said, we'll make a big effort to get it done this weekend. I THINK we have all the necessary stuff!

Stay tuned . . .

Karen C.

Hi Karen

Sorry to hear all of you have been sick, hope your on the mend. Becky brought a cold from So. California to you in VA. Shame on her LOL... Look forward to the new pics, anxiously awaiting the Avatar. Just get well first, all of you. Nothing is worse than having a little one sick and also the big babies (hubby's.) They play it to the max, I know my hubby does, he has a honey do list in his mind and keeps me hoppin. I love it... Take care and prayers for you.

Blessings,

Karen

Karen/David,

Oh my gosh! Who Whoooo, is that Marilyn throwing kisses to our troops? Looking good, can't wait to see the rest. Madonna and Brittany eat your heart out. LOL Karen you are amazing, don't forget to polish the toes and fingers. All in fun, you made my day. Put a smile on our faces today. Thanks for sharing a work in progress, can't wait for the rest...

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Karen/David,

Oh my gosh! Who Whoooo, is that Marilyn throwing kisses to our troops? Looking good, can't wait to see the rest. Madonna and Brittany eat your heart out. LOL Karen you are amazing, don't forget to polish the toes and fingers. All in fun, you made my day. Put a smile on our faces today. Thanks for sharing a work in progress, can't wait for the rest...

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Thank you, Karen

Hope you're doing well following surgery. It's bad enough having someone play with your head, but no fun when they are playing in your head.

Glad to hear it was isolated - did they say encapsulated? The drs. told Earl his was encapsulated and that was good.

Ginny