Home Leave tomorrow

berisa

My dad could take one-day home leave tomorrow. He has to be on wheelchair and i hope we could handle him.

This most likely, should be the last chance he could be out of the hospital and home. We will bring him home and may consider to bring him to nearby garden park as well as the chinese restaurant. I plan to take some good pics and video.

I pray for God giving him extra strength tomorrow and we will have a SAFE, wonderful and memorable moments.

Berisa,

May your day be filled with splendid memories. I know God will send out his team of Angels to provide your precious Dad with the strength necessary.

Prayers and Hope,

Cheryl

Dear Berisa,

I am so glad your dad will have this chance to be with you and his family outside the hospital. Whether you are at home, the garden, a restaurant or just outside the walls of the hospital, I wish for you all a time to enjoy some sunshine, laughter and lots of love. I'm sure it will be a day to remember, and I will be praying for you all to make precious new memories to keep.

BeckyCW

Berisa,

Special prayer for your father today that he be healed. May his strength return to him and give him the desire and determinination to get well. Praying that he will be able to come home and stay home with his family. I wish you a great day and that it will put a lot of memories in your mind and heart. Thinking of you, dad and your family. Always in my prayers...

Blessings,

Karen

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Berisa

Deepest wishes that this will be a most memorable day. I have a feeling that your Dad is very lucky to have you and that you are very lucky to have him.

May the Gods and Goddesses hold your father in their arms, granting him joy, peace, strength and happiness.

May the blessings of the Healing Buddha be his.