Sample letter anyone?

Andrea

I am too lazy to re invent the wheel :)

Does anyone have a sample letter they would not mind sharing with me that they had sent out to media or personalities or whomever about lung cancer?

As you know, I can't do the walk in Nov specifically for LCSC. BUT I just found out that from the American Cancer Society for Relay for Life, they will give me insurance and I can host events anytime with the proceeds going to them. :D My thought process is that I want to try to set some stuff up through that organizaiton until LCSC has funds for insurance, etc.

However, while doing any event, I will be using a banner with www.lchelp.com, handing out flyers from LCSC and the tote bags I will sell will say www.lchelp.com so I can try to get peo ple here and make them aware of the website! :):):)

Also, if anyoone has a cure for heart fluttering, send it over. I had it before thwe edding and surgery; i had it a few months ago and it returend today. Quacky.