For those who think Words Don't Make a Difference...

Andrea B.

For anyone who has told me that they know their words won't ease my grief...let me tell you they do. Your kind and loving words have helped ease my pain more than you could know. By your words I feel that I portrayed the love that my mom and I shared. Also, by your words I feel less alone. I am so thankful for this board and I plan to keep coming back.

Thank you to each of you for helping me.

Andrea,

That's so sweet and thoughtful for you to say that. You're the one that's grieving, and here you are lifting us up. You are truly amazing, and you are never alone. We are all here for you.

and

God's love, blessings and comfort are, of course, always there.

Love,

Peggy

Guest bessb

Andrea

You don't know how happy it makes me to hear you say that you will be coming back to the boards. You have so much to contribute and so much understanding as a caregiver to pass on to others that is invaluable. Besides we would all miss you very much; You have become a dear friend to lots of us here at LCSC. We are always here for you.

Bess B

Andrea,

You are always in my prayers. I am so happy that we have been able to comfort and help you. We all love you and only want the heaviness in your heart softened. We are here for you and happy that you will be coming back often...

God Bless and gentle hugs,

Karen