Becky's tribute

kimblanchard

Curtis,

I would love to see this since I cared so much for Becky.

But I only get the name page and the first picture. When the picture starts to fade to the 2nd picture the whole thing stops and says stopped.

Have tried everything, even dropped out of aol and came back in using internet explorer.

Any hints anybody?

Hope you and Katie are doing well.

Ginny

Curtis,

Thank you so much for sharing this tribute with all of us. Katie was beautiful inside and out. We all miss her very much. This disease is just not fair. You and Katie are in my prayers each and every day and praying that the pain in your heart is softened....

Blessings and hugs for you and Katie,

Karen

Thank You Curtis as I have read so much about Becky that I searched all her posts and wished that I had known her. She was some special lady. Again, thank you for sharing her tribute and know that we are all wishing you and Katie all the very best in your new home and a lifetime of health and happiness. God Bless you both.

Guest Piermarie

Thanks for the "tissue warning"!!!! Couldn't have gotten thru it without them!!! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful tribute....

God Bless -

Pier

Curtis,

Thank you for sharing that beautiful slice of your lives with us.

I also want to thank you for continuing to be part of our family here.

I want to wish you courage, and strength, and love, as you and Katie make a life for yourselves in a new home, and carry on with God's grace and love. Never forget that we love all of you. Thank you again for that glimpse of Becky's tribute. She was a very special woman, and we miss her too.

XOXOX

MaryAnn