Auction of dates in So Cal area to raise cancer funds

Andrea

I am getting together with locals involved with the Cancer Society. We are organizing a fun event to take place in 5 or 6 months. We will be auctioning off dates with eligible bachelors and all proceeds will go to Cancer Society.

If anyone knows an eligible bachelor in So Cal who might be interested, please PM me.

This event is going to be a high class event. My friend has a bunch of firemen willing to do it. I personally have recruited a Beverly Hills 32 year old good looking doctor and a 27 year old lawyer/model willing to allow me to auction them off.

The men I auction for instance will be for lung cancer; my friend is doing breast cancer. It is an event for awareness of the different kinds of cancers and also a great way to raise mon ey b/c So Cal is ripe with lots of singles.

Andrea,

You are too cool and creative. I just love your spirit. You are uplifting and bring a smile to my face every time I read your posts. Please keep posting with your ideas. You have so much energy to share, I don't know how you do it. You are Marathon Woman...

Keep up the good fight for the cause LC. Blessings and prayers for mom, Dad, you, Brian and family...

Warm Regards,

Karen