Bob MC

hersheydaley

Hi everyone I posted in the general section but did not receive a reply.

Can anyone tell me how Bob is doing these days. I pray for him and all of you. My dad passed in June from lung cancer and I still come back to read and find information that we might have missed in helping my dad.

Thanks

Donna I am just trying to figure this horrible disease out.

Hi. It was a slow weekend. David A spoke with Bob and found out he is starting chemo on Thursday. He has been through a lot and I am sure he would appreciate continued prayers. I am sorry about your Dad. The updates are now posted in the general forum.

Lisa

Hi Donna,

What a wonderful daughter you must have been for your dad. I bet it is very comforting to come to this board and read posts from all the special people on this board. When you read these stories you can actually "feel" the really warm relationships the members share with each other., just like the one you probably had with your Dad.

Please make sure to visit often and add any thoughts you have because I know you probably have a lot you can offer to all of us.

Kathy