Peg & Bill

KatieB

Hi everyone,

been thinking alot about Peg & Bill as I know alot of you have. This must be a very difficult time for them. If there is anyone who has her phone number or who is in contact with her- please tell her that I and many others who have PM'd asking about her and Bill are thinking about them and praying for them and that we are all here if she wants or needs to talk.

(((PEG & BILL))

I had received a PM from Peg this Sunday (my time is Monday) and she told me Bill has diarrhea, difficult breathing and taking morphine now. Bill is now at home and hospice care nurse come to their home to help.

I guess Peg is very busy now as she has to focus on taking care of Bill on her own without much assistance.

Thank you for the update. If only all of our prayers and thoughts of love and caring could give Peg and Bill the miracle they crave.

My heart aches for Peg. I hope she is taking care of herself. Ry if you do have her number, please let her know how much everyone is thinking about her.

Ginny