Good Doctor Report

bengel

Hi All,

I had a 6th month check-up today. Doctor reports all clear. Blood work was normal. I told him about the survey on PCI. He said the pendulum swings back and forth on the subject. My particular situation warranted it because of my small cell cancer and the brain is a sanctuary for cancer cells. He got a big chuckle out of my desciption because I had been using the word cesspool. He laughed again and said "cesspool is not a medical term, you should say sanctuary".

The office staff and nurses are always so nice so I took them some red roses from my garden. They also always want to see pictures of my grand kids. I told them we have two more on the way by June.

Needless to say, it was a good visit at the oncologist's office.

Bud

Bud - I was wondering about you the other day. Great News!

Dave had the PCI and even though it "wacked" him out big time, he is starting to recover. That was last September. And I know he does not regret it, either - in our opinion, being wacked out by the PCI is better than the potential alternative.

and I like the term cesspool, especially when referring to anything cancer!

God Bless,

Karen C.