My recinded suicide note.

shelliemacs

((((Shelly))))

I know you are hurting badly, the crises is probably past now, but it will come again, please, please, keep hanging on to that rope that you told scared about. Don't let go! We love you, and know how hard it is. We are here for you

Blessings

Betty

shellie, when I saw this message, the first thing pop up is one person in Bible- the OLD TESTAMENT (sp?), GOD allowed DEVIL to test his faith to GOD, but not allowing DEVIL to hurt him. Do you know about that story? He is a faithful man with strong faith in GOD, but many bad things still happened on him and GOD ALLOWS, his sons died...etc (Sorry, i don't know the english version of Bible) but finally GOD gave him more than what he lost. For human, this is hard to understand why GOD allows....

I don't mean you are him. But just want to let you know this story pops up immediately. I don't know what to say to comfort you and I know how fragile life is. But, I can assure you that LIFE is a gift to mankind, I am still happy that I wake up every morning and can breathe and see what I can see and do what I can do.

This is LIFE, LiFE is so precious. I hope you will feel better and find some close friends to share your feelings. You need help, especially mental help.

Take good care of yourself. Your dad needs you. Don't fall down for the sake of your dad and husband and those one you love.

I will pray for you shellie. We love you.

Shelly,

Like Berisa said, you do have far too much in common with Job in the Old Testament! :cry: I wish you didn't have to go through ANY of this, and I know no one can really understand this particular pain you're going through, except you. But there are people who care so much about you and want to help, and there are also professionals -- and yes, medications -- that can help you get through the worst of things. With everything you're going through right now, it's so very important to get help for YOU. You've given so much of yourself to everyone else, it's time to let others help you. I'm so glad you wrote the message you did, and so glad you made the decision you did. And so glad your husband does NOT have a brain tumor! I pray they will find the problem and solve it easily, so that he is good as new.

I have 2 dear friends who have brothers who committed suicide, another friend whose father did, another friend whose son did, and another whose mother did... I can't tell you the devastation these deaths caused for so many people -- and still does, years later. Not just the immediate family members, but all those who loved and cared about those people. I don't mean to put a guilt trip on you, on top of everything else (!), but please do remember how many others would be hurt if you were not around, and do what you need to do to take care of yourself. It probably means getting some professional help, at this stage of things. I would be amazed if you DIDN'T need it, with everything you've been through! My problems are miniscule, compared to yours, and I have needed it and have gone for counseling many times over things much less serious than the problems you've faced... and was glad I did.

You mean so much to people you've never even met... I can only imagine how much you mean to those in your daily (physical) life. Your life is much too valuable -- Even if it doesn't feel valuable to YOU sometimes, it is to others, believe me!

We all care about you very much. You are in my prayers... more so tonight than ever!

BeckyCW

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Shelly

It's 4:30 in the morning and I noticed you changed your animated 'shelliemac' to a little blue person saying "I'm sorry".

I sure as heck hope you aren't saying you are sorry for posting about suicide. Shelly, you need to talk about it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I have been told that when tremendous trauma hits a person, it changes their brain chemistry and depression can be the result. That's why anti-depressants and/or anti-anxiety drugs can help. They attempt to correct brain chemistry not unlike the diabetic who takes insulin. No one blames the diabetic for needing insulin nor should anyone blame a depressed person for taking meds.

Let someone take the burden off your shoulder. Talk to someone, please. People here really care about you.

(((Hug)))

Shelly,

Please realize that many people care about you. There are a lot of wonderful messages saying that here. I too am one of them. I lost my Mom also and my father-in-law, who I loved dearly is very ill as well, colon cancer, a bag and a huge hole in his stomach. It's okay to feel overwelmed, you are...But you are very loving person and the hurt is great. I hope all of these ideas help you find the path to strenght. You are very important being on this earth. I am praying for your husband that he'll be fine and you will too. We are here to listen and help where we can.

Dona

Dear Shelly, I can't imagine the pain you are experiencing. I'm so sorry that it had gotten to such an extreme. Please remember this episode if you ever get that close to the edge again; good news will come, and you will be healed, at least in part. Be kind to yourself; don't regret what you almost did, but remember it & vow not to repeat it. You are needed; you are loved; you belong here on earth, at least for now. Stay well, teresa

Guest Billie

Shelly,

You have helped so many people here and you have such works of wisdom to share with other. Please listen to what your friends are telling you now. We all need you here so much. I am praying that your husband has a speedy recovery and that you find the peace and solace that you so desperately need.

Billie