My Beloved

kimblanchard

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dear Peg,

Oh.........I am so very sorry to hear that our Bill lost his battle to this monster. (((((((((((((((((((((((((PEG))))))))))))))))))))))))

We have lost a dear friend, Peace to Bill's Memory. I pray for strength and comfort for you and your family. My heart aches for you my friend.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Connie

Oh Dear Sweet Peg

I am simply destroyed by the news of Bills Passing. I am so so very Sorry. :cry::cry: You were in my prayers daily, and I am sickened by this turn of events.

I can feel the words I wish to convey to you, stuck in my throat and in my heart, for I know they are inadequate at a time like this.

I could always feel through your posts the extreme love you shared with Bill. Although Bill was taken from you way too soon, I have the feeling you both shared more love, laughter and true living in your time together than most people would in 100 years.

I know that because of this strong bond, the pain you feel now must be all the harder to bear, but I pray to God that in time, those same shared moments of love will be the ones that bring you peace and joy as you reflect on your beloved Bill.

All my love and prayers are with you and your beautiful daughter

Carleen

Dearest Peg,

I am so sorry seems so inadequate... Its all I have right now. My thoughts are with you and your daughter. I hope you gain some peace knowing that Bill is not suffering any longer. God Bless You. Much Love and sincere sympathy, Sharon