Hall pass, please?

Snowflake

Rochelle! May I have a hall pass? I might be off for the weekend...

With the house on the market, odds are I'll receive a phone call for a morning showing so I'm thinking of staying with my parents so I can sleep in. I'm rather worn down and crash as soon as I get home from work in the evenings - hoping that a decent (FULL) night of sleep may alleviate that...AND I don't think the folks at Big Boy would like me wandering down there for half an hour or so in my PJs while my house is being shown...

Hopin' it sells soon so we can move on to Phase II (and I can sleep again)!

Take care, play nice!

Becky

Ummm well I am finding it a little suspicious that you and Mo need passes for the same weekend. You aren't going on a road trip together are you?

I guess we may be able to spare you for a weekend so you can recover. Hope the house sells quickly.

I guess you deserve a much needed break and some rest.

Best of luck on selling the house. It's nice when they go quickly and you have one less thing to worry about.

I guess you can have a hall pass, but you will need to do some homework while off. I expect a new line of jokes in the "Just for Laughs" forum upon your return. :lol::lol::lol::lol: The site will be a little less bright during your absense.

Well, I am a day late and a dollar short so for my two cents, give her the hall pass for if you don't she will just play hooky.

Hope you have a good sleep Becky..

T-bone, I had no idea that radiation would change a person's looks. You are looking so much better now. Your nose is so beautiful and those eyes. Watchout for Ms Piggy, she may want you for the show. lol.... :lol::lol::lol: