Let's ALL remember shelliemacs

Angie Daughter of Bill

Shellie -

Huge hugs and prayers going out to you. My gosh, girl, you've been through so much and your husband right there with you. Hoping for a good diagnosis and quick recovery.

You're overdue for a break, Shelley.

(((((Shellie)))))

Gloria

Shelley,

I'm making a guess here, but it sounds almost like your husband had an allergic reaction to something. Maybe a food reaction or an insect bite? I get a pretty strong reaction to bee stings and other insect bites. Just something else to check out.

Whatever is going on I hope they find out what it is and it can be taken care of quickely and easily.

Dean

Guest Billie

Shellie,

You are right. This is the one place where everyone understands your so-called "paranoia". The big "C" gets into your mind and won't let go. But as everyone has said, there are so many other things it could be as well. Hang in there and know that you have a huge support group here for you.

Billie

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Shellie

Sorry to change the thread but gosh I love your 'shelliemac' today. Guards surrounding a house, ready to take care of those within. That's you, Shellie. You guard your family, you are always at attention, always there. Notice, Shellie, there are three guards but only one you. Sincerely, you need to give yourself some love and attention. Time JUST for you.

I am praying for your husband. May everything be normal. May you find some peace and may you find some time for yourself.

Preaching>

Shelly,

You and your husband are in our thoughts and prayers--We are hoping for both a quick and GOOD dx. (although we understand your "cancer-paranoia" ALL TOO WELL!!!)

Question: Who to you have to turn to (who is in the same zip code as you are) during this time? Please find someone--you need to take care of yourself during this extremely stressful period.

Melinda

Shellie,

If there is anyone who really deserves a break it is you. I am praying hard for a good dx for your hubby. I'll accept stress, allergies, even low iron, sugar, sodium or something of that nature...

You have been through so much already, and it is only natural that you are "paranoid" who wouldn't be?

Give those doctors hell, make them check every hair on his head and every inch of his body until they have an answer. Then I suggest you take that boy home and check every inch of his body yourself (it's great for stress relief :lol: )

Shellie, I can't tell you how much you have meant to me, and how much your kind words and constant support have helped me. You are a true angel, and I am here for you, anytime. Call me if you ever want to talk (if you don't have my number PM me and I will gladly give it).

Love you girl

Carleen