In a peace now

berisa

Berisa,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Take heart in knowing, your father passed in peace, with you right by his side, as you have been through this long journey. Your father must have been so proud to have such a loving daughter. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berisa,

I just logged on and saw your post. I know what you mean when you talk about the peacefulness you felt at the end. We both watched our loved one suffer extensively and when that ended there was a peacefulness knowing they are okay now.

My prayers go out to you and your family for the loss of a loved one is so very hard to take.

Berisa,

It really made me tear up to see your post. You did indeed turn him over to Jesus' hands from where he first came. His journey is complete and I know the Angels are rejoicing that one of their saints is back home!! Praise God for his new found faith and for yours also. May the Peace that surpasses all understanding just surround you and your family now and in the days to come.

Berisa-

I'm very sorry for the loss of your wonderful dad and I extend you and your family sympathy. Your post was very eloquent and your love for your father very evident and reassuring. May your strong faith abide with you through your grief.

Berisa, I was so sorry when I logged on and saw your post about your beloved father. Your father will continue to be with you, and I hope that his spirit and your memories of him help you and are of comfort to you. I also hope that you stay on here, you have lots of valuable information and insight. Please, Take care, Deb

Guest Billie

Berisa,

I am so very saddened to hear of your Dad's passing. I just know that he was very proud of you already. May God bring you peace and comfort for your sorrow.

Billie

Berisa:

I haven't been on the board for awhile and was so saddened to read about your dad's passing. May God give you the comfort you need to make it through the difficult days ahead. I, like you, felt such incredible inner peace when my dad passed away. There will be tougher days ahead, but remember your dad is in a better place. I miss my dad every day and remember the good memories and what a role model he was for so many. When you become sad -- it's okay to mourn, but then try to remember something your dad did to make you laugh! God Bless you!