Beautiful Day Today

luvmydog2

It was a beautiful spring day here in TN today. I got out and mowed the yard for 3 hours today. If that was not enough, I went to the local high school and walked 8 laps around the track for a total of 2 miles. Don't know what got into me. It must have been the beautiful weather.

The builders are coming to build me a storage building tomorrow. When they are gone, I intend to hop in my truck and head out to do some fishing.

Will check in on everybody tomorrow night (or tonight I should say). Gosh I seldom stay up this late. It is 1:00 am. Well I am going to bed now. See everbody later.

Every day we wake up and can say Thank you Lord is a beautiful day but I know what you mean about being able to get outside and do things! I love this time of year because the earth is being reborn and it is so beautiful! All the trees leafing out, the flowers in bloom, frogs croaking and I even saw fireflies last night! They are about a month early here as we had such a mild winter.

Hope you had a chance to catch some fish. I think I am going to take my grandson fishing tomorow if the rain hold off. Should be a treat as it will be his first time, lol.

God Bless,

MO

It was purty here, too, yesterday, and I hit the mower...repeatedly as it stalled after two passes... I had to start it eight flippin' times and THAT starts to hurt after awhile...

Raining today, though...supposed to be storms all weekend. Good for the plants and the air, bad for my nerves! :roll:

I'm sure if you join the cult Ry will let you off with an IOU on the new picture...