ALCASE TABLE AT GOLF OUTING

DaveGr

Yesterday I received a commitment from Jan Healy of ALCASE that they will be present at the Golf Outing July 16. A table will be aside for them.

It is hoped that all you golfers will put together teams of survivors and/or family members and come out to support the cause of lung cancer research. Information and entriy forms can be obtained by emailing me at dgrant@merr.com I can also send information on hotels/motels in the Baraboo/Wisconsin Dells area. Every hole will have an event so every one has the opportunity to win something. There will also be a silent auction follwoing the Pig Roast Dinner. The dinner is included in the $100 entry fee to golf, however, for you non-golfers, the dinner is $25. I also am in need of volunteers to work on the golf course monitoring hole events and acting as trail guides for the golfers. I will also accept donations to the cause.

Proceeds will benefit Lung Cancer Research under the direction of Dr. Joan Schiller, University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center.

email me at dgrant@merr.com

The outing sounds good. Wish Alcase would put a link to our site up. In all the hoopla that took place recently, the links to our site were removed from Alcase.org and etc... I would definitely be a little more receptive and supportive to activities they sponsor if there were support working both directions.

Im just venting, sorry everyone..

Thanks

Rick

Vent away Rick...

Perhaps Dave can give suggestions to get on there.. Dave seems to be a walking infomercial for every site or event ...

That's meant of course in a good way.. any attention to lung cancer is a good thing...

If we give you 5 dollars Dave will you start mentioning this site in your travels? 5 dollars buys a lot of dog food .. in fact it will probably supply your dog for a year :lol:

• 4 weeks later...