What can I do to help in the Relay for Life May 21 in MA

S. Jane

Is there something I can do to spread the word about this group, or information I can provide at our town's Relay for Life? I am in charge of the silent auction/raffle and my husband does corporate fundraising. Just last year was our very first Relay in my town, and I'm proud to say we raised $165,000 in the first year and the attendance of over 1000 people. This year is different for me, and while I totally support the ACS, I have a special affection for this site. How can I help - what would you like me to do?

Jane

Hi Katie, Let's start with forwarding your flyer information. I can reproduce it and provide it at the Relay. I'll also give my Dad some, and encourage him to share it with his doctors. Do you want to e-mail me it or do you want to send it through the mail?

Jane

Katie,

I am also involved with a Relay for Life on May 15th. They told me I can put flyers for LCSC in the booth.

Please email me one and I will reproduce (copies that is, the only kind of reproducing I am doing these days)

How's the baby? New pictures please.

Ginny

Katie,

May I please have a copy of the LCSC flyer for my booth at the Relay for Life? I'm the captain of my team, and we'll be happy to have it with us to hand out. Our relay in in late June....thank you...