cat scan tomorrow

BJ

Tomorrow I go for my first scan since my pet scan was clean on 3/19.

I'm so nervous I don't know what to do. I'm praying for the best, but thinking the worst. I think I'm having pain but I'm not sure if its real or just my imagination! I don't know what to think or how to feel! I also know I am rambling at this point. I have only posted here once before, and I went back to lurking. I think this is a great board, full of information and I'm going to try not to be a lurker, but a contributor.

From what I have been reading, I think this emotional roller coaster I am riding since scheduling my scan is normal. I guess I'm just looking for someone who has already gone through this to confirm it for me.

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

BJ, It's normal to be nervous. I'm going for 2 CT scans tomorrow due to severe pain which is not a good sign -- and I swear to you I can hardly remember my name.

Take care of yourself. The best to you hoping your scan comes out clean.

BJ,

If you weren't neurotic, it wouldn't be normal!! I don't think any of us have learned to totally overcome the stress of test time...

Glad you took a break from lurking! :lol: Make sure you post the results of your tests...we will be waiting!! Good luck and know you are in good company!!