Something special happened on Friday

RAY A

I dont know where I should post this so Im going to post it here and the spirituality/inspiration/prayer board.

Something special happened on Friday.

I couldn’t decide of posting this or not but I decided that It was the most unbelievable thing that has happened to me and I should share it with you all.

Friday I had my last treatment of my first cycle of Taxoteire. Everything went well. It was a beautiful day out side with a few clouds. My wife always comes with me so she could drive me home. I felt pretty good when we got home but she was really tired so she went up stairs to lie down and I went out side in the back to sit on the deck. Now this is the part you may think I'm weird but I really don’t care what anyone thinks, I know what I know. As I was sitting there something brought me to look at the sky. As I did I saw the face of Christ appearing thru the mist of clouds as detailed as could be. His face was pushing thru a mist of clouds as if you would push your face thru a white sheet. The detail was sharp. I kept staring at this site and then it appeared as if he turned to me and smiled. Than another face appeared thru the clouds next to the face of Christ. It was a woman, the blessed mother, and she turned and looked at me and smiled. Right after that an image of a baby angle with the curly hair appeared thru the clouds looked down on me and smiled. It almost looked like Mt Rushmore. MY mouth was wide open in amazement. At this point I started praying of help and to be cured of this cancer. All of a sudden the largest of all images appeared it had to be GOD himself it was beautiful. I could see all the detail of his face. The lines in his face, his beard and mustache and he had flowing curly hair that was blowing back in the wind. This image was from the side of his face. Then I noticed he had his arms out. not to me but to the other images I could see his sleeves on his robe. He then turned to me and smiled. These images stayed for a while as I stared and prayed. At this time I didn’t know if I should get the camera or what I ran up stairs to tell me wife what happened to me. But she was out like a light. I came back down stairs and just sat on the couch thinking of what I just saw. When my wife woke up I explained to her what happened and she said the other day she asked GOD for a sign that everything is going to be OK. If anyone could understand this remember one thing explaining this experience in words does not scrape the ice burg of how it was in reality. But this will be something I will carry with me in my mind forever.

Ray - I have such a chill running through me... it must have been an incredible experience - and I am sure your words can't do it justice... God is obviously giving you a sign, you are blessed. Pray for us all Ray. Love, Sharon

Ray,

I say Amen! The Lord has touched you and answered your prayers. God is good all the time and hears all of our prayers. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. You have been touched by the Holy Spirit, what a blessing. May we all continue to be blessed and a cure for all of us is so close. Thank you for sharing your blessing...

Blessings, prayers and hugs,

Karen

Ray, I passed your spiritual story to my Dad, who is a religious man himself. It is amazing how the Lord can speak to us. Dad actually went outside, sat at the picnic table and looked up to the sky to reflect. All he saw was clouds, but felt comfort in that vision because of your story.

Jane

I had a talk with a close friend who is very spiritual. and he had a couple of good points.

One was the message was for me and what I got out of it is what it was ment to be for.

And second, When I need them again they will me there again.

I do feel blessed of this site because of how strong and clear it was.

It does give me a lot of hope for us all.

Ray, I think that's great. It was a sign from God, and yes, He is telling you that He'll always be there for you.

No matter what, you are going to be just fine, my friend.

When my cousin Cindy died of breast cancer four years ago, we were driving back from the whole long funeral weekend out of state, and I was exhausted (Dave was driving). I looked up and saw Cindy's face in the sky. At this point we were in West Virginia crossing some tall mountains, not far from her parent's (my aunt and uncle) home. I think she was telling me that she was OK. It really helped me deal with losing her.

God Bless

Karen C.

RAY- YOUR NOT CRAZY...YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED.

Now you know that no matter what happens, good or bad, your "team" is on your side. And what a team to have. Im so glad you've had this expeirence... I know you must be beaming!!!!