Hello All

Geoff

Everyone,

A very warm hello and thank you all for your help, prayers, and support durring this time of trial for my mom and the family. Melinda (who has been amazing) has been doing most of the posting for me up till now as it has taken me a bit to acclimate myself to mom's diagnosis. We all have a lot of faith, and mom is doing very well both emotionally and physically, despite the progression of her disease.

Anyway thanks again, and I look farward to getting to know you all better.

Hugs and prayers,

Geoff

Welcome Geoff,

Thats an amazing girlfriend you have!!! I am so glad that joined the bandwagon and I am sure you will be glad you did. I know how very scarry this all is and I am fighting my emotions daily. My Brother has gone done hill and I am just praying and coming here for support. God has to do the rest. Welcome again Geoff and we will contine praying for both your Moms and all in your families. God Bless you.

Jane

Welcome Geoff,

I know that you are going through some trying times and I am so sorry that all of this has happened to you and your family.You have a whole lot going for you in Melinda.She has been so nice to me and others on here.I think you got a keeper.Keep posting.It helps me just to get on here and vent or just to read posts.Praying for us all.TBone

Hi Geoff...I too am new to this message board. My dad has NSCLC stage IV and was dx in 1/04. I know how devastating it is when you hear the news. The thought of my dad with this disease still consumes my day.

I have read many of Melinda's postings and can tell she is a very caring person and will definitely help you and your mom. You are very lucky to have her in your life. I feel blessed to have a husband that will go over to my dad's and cut his grass, discuss the business page or the things going on around the world, or just sit and watch tv with him.

I hope only the best for your mom and also Melinda's. I think this site will be good support for all of us.

Diane

Hi Geoff,

Glad to see you posting. It is sad that any of us have to be here. The Lord has a purpose for all of us. We are thankful for meeting so many kind and loving people on this site and Melinda is one of many. There is so much support here and has been a blessing to so many of us. I know it has been for for me and want to say, I look forward to your postings too. Prayers for your mom, Melinda's and your family...

God Bless,

Karen