News is not good

Fall54

Jane, you, your brother and family are all in my prayers. I know this is a very difficult time. May God grant peace to each of you and spare your brother suffering. I certainly smiled when I read Peggy's note. reminded me of when my uncle was having a series of mini strokes and his nephew was driving them to the hospital. On the way to the hospital he sany all 4 verses of "God Will Take Care of You" to my aunt. A few hours later a massive stroke took him. Through the tears we sang that song at his funeral and I thought it so appropriate. Hymns mean so much to some of us and I hope you get comfort from them too.

Jane,

Prayers going out to you and your brother. You have been right there for your brother and I am sure he appreciates it. You two seem very close and I think that is great. God does work miracles and just know that whatever happens He will be there with you both.

Love and Hugs,

Nancy

Jane,

I lift your brother up to our Lord, Jesus for complete healing. By His stripes we are healed and we claim that for your brother. Amen. Your brother is a fighter and will get through this. Always in my prayers...

God Bless and hugs,

Karen

Jane, so sorry to hear about your brother. Love him and make him as happy as you can but don't forget to take care of yourself too. I agree with some of the other posts. Don't blame yourself or anyone ...you have done all you could do and been very supportive of your brother. We never really understand why or when or who but it happens to all of us, in God's time.

Nina